Sure, Portland is known for some drizzly weather, but the locals don’t seem to mind. So put on your walking shoes or hiking boots or grab a bike. Here are three active ways to see Portland.
- Meet the Host of My Top 10!
- PHOTOS: On Safari at Lake Nakuru
- 5 Beach Hikes You Have to Try
- WATCH: The NEW NOMADS
- The Best Hikes in Iceland
- 7 Natural Wonder Beaches To See in 2013
- World’s Friendliest Cities
- VIDEO: TOP 5 THINGS TO DO AT A GERMAN CHRISTMAS MARKET
- World’s Most Remote Parks
- World’s 10 Least-Visited Countries
- Top 10 Eco-Friendly Countries
- PHOTOS: Best Street Eats Around the Globe
WATCH Bare Feet™ in ITALY
with host Mickela Mallozzi
An Exclusive Web Series Premiere!
- Web Series: Adrenaline Escapes
- PHOTOS: The Best of Canada
- Top 10 Road Trips in Canada
- Ask the Bryans
- The Layover Contest: WANT TO TRAVEL LIKE ANTHONY BOURDAIN?
- The Layover Petition
- AT HOME WITH MASSIMO CAPRA
- Costa Rica’s Underworld
- Subscribe to T+E on YouTube
Travel for Two – A T+E Web Original
Meghan & Mark: WeWander.ca
- TOP CARNIVAL PARTIES IN EUROPE
- JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Paddling Bryans on Fox News
- From the Editor: The Instant New
How to bring good luck your way
during the Chinese New Year
- To Russia with Love
- Cancun’s Hidden World
- Riviera Maya: Best of both worlds
- HOW TO DO IT UP RIGHT IN LAS VEGAS: TOP 5 MUSTS
- Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations Preview
- Magical Mongolia
- From the Editor: Welcome to Travel+Escape online!
- My Mother’s Kitchen, My Father’s Garden
A few decades ago, Phoenix was better known for its crime rate than its tourist attractions. But the desert city is seeing a revival that’s opening Arizona’s capital up to the world.
It’s the best place to listen to country music—and maybe even to discover the next big country star. Here’s your ultimate guide to a trip to Nashville, Tennessee.
When people head to the Malaysian island of Penang, most go straight to Georgetown, the biggest city on the island. But here are five other places worth exploring around Penang.